Title: Cook (NOC 6322)
Employer: Country Cousins Bistro & Bakery by Benz
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00/Hourly
Hours: 44.00 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: 110 1st St NE Linden, AB T0M 1J0.
Occasional travel to customer's premises may be required for catering events.
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
Education: Relevant trade certificate or diploma, or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Attention to detail
Work Location Information: Rural area
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Client focus, Team player, Reliability, Organized
Work Setting: Restaurant, Catering
Cuisine Specialities: Canadian, European
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
• May organize and manage buffets and banquets,
• Manage kitchen operations
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
• May train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
• May recruit and hire staff,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• May clean kitchen and work areas.
How to Apply
Email: visa kontaktinfo
In Person: 110 1 St NE Linden, AB T0M 1J0 from 09:00 to 20:00
Endast huvudmän. Rekryterare ska inte ta kontakt med denna jobbannonsör.
kontakta oss INTE med oombedda tjänster eller erbjudanden