compensation: You'll be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with your skills and experience; extended medical and dental benefits; flexible vacation policy; and an opportunity for professional development. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our valued client is seeking a:
Clinical Practice Consultant
Golden Life Management has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Practice Consultant to design, implement, monitor and evaluate all regional quality improvement and clinical education programs across 13 sites.
Golden Life Management is a leading provider of seniors living communities with the of goal supporting seniors of all ages and abilities in their efforts to live their best life possible. To do so, Golden Life Management provides innovative buildings, impeccable hospitality services, and compassionate personal care.
In this full-time role, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer. Specifically, the Clinical Practice Consultant works closely with the Clinical Educator, the Regional Managers and Community Managers to ensure Golden Life Management's clinical standards, contractual obligations, and accreditation requirements are achieved.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- As a member of the regional management team, assumes a leadership role in the development of a continuous quality improvement program, performance indicators for all functional areas and the establishment of a system for the evaluation of a village clinical performance.
- Conducts audits, compiles and analyses data, prepares reports and makes recommendations for clinical improvement.
- As a member of the program design team, provide expertise in the development of program goals, outcomes and evaluation tools supporting GLM goals and objectives.
- Identifies key performance indicators and assists the program team in evaluating clinical performance.
- Works with corporate office and the villages to ensure performance standards, indicators and clinical practices are consistent throughout the organization
- Liaises with the Canadian Council of Health Services Accreditation to coordinate the accreditation process for GLM.
- In conjunction with the Clinical Educator, conducts campus information sessions to educate staff, clients and the community about the accreditation process.
- Establishes a framework for self-assessment, supports quality improvement teams through the self-assessment process, coordinates surveys and manages surveyor visits.
- Conducts mock accreditation surveys.
- Provides leadership to the Clinical Educator in the development, coordination and deliverance of all educational programming, ensuring that employees are aware of and supported to meet company performance standards.
- Attends site meetings and participates on committees as requested.
- Prepares and delivers information on organizational initiatives for residents, families and members of the community at large.
- Evaluates actual or perceived problems that occur in any village, providing support and assistance as required.
- Liaises with clinical leaders regarding education and quality initiatives.
- Provides clinical support to the villages, ensuring continuous quality improvement and risk management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be willing to relocate to Cranbrook, BC head office.
- Registered Nurse.
- Nursing Bachelor Degree (Masters would be an asset).
- Geriatric Residential Care Clinical Experience: 5 years.
- Health Care Management (over multiple disciplines): 5 years.
- Passion for geriatric care and working with seniors.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers