favorite this postHousekeeper/Cleaner (up to $23/hr)hide this posting
compensation: Up to $23.00 per hour! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in your work? If so, then join Scrubbi, one of the fastest growing residential housekeeping services in Canada! We have super flexible positions available for part time or full time.
We're looking for hardworking and reliable house cleaners. You'll be responsible for cleaning residential homes in the Calgary area. Our house cleaners get to be part of one of the biggest green and non-toxic housekeeping services.
Why should you work with Scrubbi?
● Flex Schedule. Like having Monday's off? Need to pick up and/or drop off your kids? All our residential cleaners get to set their own part time or full time cleaning schedule!
● Never be bored. You'll meet some very nice clients. Every day will be different and you'll never be stuck in some boring or mindless job
● Make more money than most office jobs. Our top house cleaners receive up to $23 per hour!
● Get paid bi-weekly for your work. Whether you are working with us part time or full time, there is no need to wait a month for your pay!
● Possibility to write off your expenses! Write off your gas, cleaning supplies, and Tim Hortons lunches and strive to get an even bigger tax return!
We take pride in giving people like you an opportunity to make great money while working around your schedule - something that most companies just don't do. We provide the option of both part time or full-time hours to accommodate our house cleaner's busy schedules.
We'll take care of the customer service, scheduling appointments, marketing, and administration hassles so you don't have to.
You'll also get friendly support staff to help you with: finding and getting directions to a home and other appointment details.
All you really have to worry about is what music to listen to while you're cleaning the home.
What We Pay:
We know that cleaning is hard work, therefore we believe in paying our cleaning contractors for their hard work. This position pays up to $23 per hour, and you get paid bi-weekly!
What We're Looking For:
● Residential/Housekeeping/Nanny/Care home experience of 6 months or more is a definite asset
● You must be reliable and have your own car to use
● Valid drivers license
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Ability to pass a background check
● Most importantly, must know how to clean!
How to Apply:
This is an excellent position that allows our housekeepers/cleaners to choose either full-time or part-time housecleaning work. If you are interested in working independently and setting your own schedule, then apply online.